Mesa Verde
Garrett looking at Spruce Tree house, one of the ruins you can walk down and tour. It's really cool, they let you walk through the ruins and climb down inside a Kiva.
At Balcony House you have to climb a three-story ladder to get into the ruins, then you crawl through doorways and walk up a huge rock that has hand and foot holds carved in it-very scary for those afraid of hights! Gina and mom did a great job with their positive self talk and mantra of "Don't look down, don't look down".
Trenton's wife, Lisa, is one of the first people Garrett runs to when we get together! They are good buddies!
Adam, Dallin and Brady climbing the tall ladder! They had a blast! No fear on their part!



2 comments:
That ladder was CRAZY SCARY! I'm still amazed that I did that! I'm tooooo coooool
That looks like a looooong climb up. Just the way to tire out some boys so they will sleep well...
Post a Comment