Welcome to the island of Makutu!

We had a terrific time at Makutu's Island with Dallin, Garret and several of his good friends! They played long and hard and after two hours still wanted more! Garrett was the bravest of them all! Dark tunnels, twisty slides, tight spaces, spooky lights, nothing could deter this little explorer! He was always the first one up the ladder and the first one down the slides. We had to drag him away kicking and screaming!

This is called the Pirate's cove, there is a real running waterfall and a tank full of fish to watch. You can crawl through tunnels behind the waterfall and walk across the catwalk over it!

The Big Banana Tree is the main attraction with tunnels, slides, catwalks, and poles to slide down. It's a terrific place for kids-and adults too! Every time we go my knees hurt from crawling through all the tunnels. I always think that next time I'll bring my old volleyball knee-pads, but I never remember to do that!



3 comments:
I'm sad we couldn't come with you, but next time... :)
Les.
It looks like the coolest place! I bet you had a blast.
I think that place is so cool!!!!!!! I have been their once and next time I come up we are so going there!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment