Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Return of Mrs. Garrett!
Okay, so the last time we were in Wyoming, Garrett's girl cousins dressed him up like a girl and called him Mrs. Garrett. The kid can't get it out of his head! When someone asks him his name he says "Mrs. Garrett"! It's funny to me, but Adam is a little upset by it! Well, we had almost cured him of saying "Mrs. Garrett" when one Sunday evening he decided it was time to revive her.....


Ain't he cute??!?


I expected a mess in the bathroom, but he put everything back so carefully, I wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't seen his face.

4 comments:

delilas said...

Every family needs a Garrett. ROTFL Mariah is my Garrett. Don't worry be happy Adam! LOL

Gina said...

yea! we love Mrs. Garrett! Mrs. Garrett rocks! he is so very darn cute! hope to hug him soon! : )

Rae said...

I think thats so funny because I was one of the ones who dressed him up

BeeP said...

I can't believe that all himself! Very impressive. He truly is "Mrs. Garrett" if he cleaned everything up himself! HEEHEE