(Cue music) One boy, boy for sale.
He's goin' cheap, only seven gineas.
How much is a ginea?? Cuz' he could go cheaper I think... maybe seven pennies....
Okay so here's the scoop. I wrapped some presents yesterday and put them under the tree. The boys helped and they were very excited about them. This morning while I was in the shower Garrett decided to unwrap the presents and then HIDE them around the house.
When I came out of the shower and discovered some wrapping paper and got angry and asked him where the presents were he just smiled. I calmed down and asked nicely "Where are the presents?" He grinned and said "Hide da Seet" (hide and seek). He was toying with me!!! He hid the presents for me to find (after unwraping them of course). He is such a little mischevious one! I tried to be stern and get him to tell me, but he just laughed and thought it was funny! Little skunk! Katie and I spent a good hour looking for them.
Finally we found them all-one in the refrigerator and another in our basket of DVDs along with various others. The whole time he thought it was so funny! AARRRGGHHH!
So, any takers? Only seven pennies...
He's goin' cheap, only seven gineas.
How much is a ginea?? Cuz' he could go cheaper I think... maybe seven pennies....
Okay so here's the scoop. I wrapped some presents yesterday and put them under the tree. The boys helped and they were very excited about them. This morning while I was in the shower Garrett decided to unwrap the presents and then HIDE them around the house.
When I came out of the shower and discovered some wrapping paper and got angry and asked him where the presents were he just smiled. I calmed down and asked nicely "Where are the presents?" He grinned and said "Hide da Seet" (hide and seek). He was toying with me!!! He hid the presents for me to find (after unwraping them of course). He is such a little mischevious one! I tried to be stern and get him to tell me, but he just laughed and thought it was funny! Little skunk! Katie and I spent a good hour looking for them.
Finally we found them all-one in the refrigerator and another in our basket of DVDs along with various others. The whole time he thought it was so funny! AARRRGGHHH!
So, any takers? Only seven pennies...



6 comments:
I'll take him but only until lunch time them I'll need a nap.
That is so funny- Jude and him would be VERY bad news together! (if they were with each other all the time)
I can't wait to hug on that little monster! Mrs. Garrett is a hoot! LOL Geeen
Does he have a strong back? Can he clean is small places?
hrmm...
Maybe if you throw in a mower.
;-)
I'm all full up on boys, but thanks for thinking of me! ;)
Les.
So do I pray that Teac is just as creative and smart with a good sense of humor or send him off to boarding school before it is too late? Ahhh!
Michelle
Post a Comment