Saturday, January 06, 2007

Kevin and Katie's new house!

Today we took a road trip to Coolidge, AZ to see Kevin and Katie's new house. It's about an hour drive from our house, and seems far right now, but Kevin is a shoo-in for a job at the Florence fire department and they are excited about that opportunity. The house they found is about a 10 min drive to Florence in the booming metropolis of Coolidge.

With 5 bedrooms 3 bathrooms and 2200 sq/ft I think we are going to move in with them ;-) Wouldn't the newly-weds just love that!!! HA HA


The house will be finished in March and they will be married in April. So Katie says we have a month to paint and decorate before they move in! Sounds like a project-yahoo!

The boys loved the house-mostly because there was no furniture in it and they could run wild up and down the stairs, in each room, the closets, the bathrooms and the back yard. So, why do I put furniture in my house????

The picture doesn't do the house justice. The colors are nice and neutral, mostly browns and tans. The laminate flooring looks like tile without the work of cleaning the grout! The laminate runs from the front door all the way into the kitchen and dining room, with carpet in the living and family rooms and bedrooms. The kitchen cabinets are a dark brown with a complimentary counter top. It looks soooo nice! I'm a little jealous. I love my house with all it's quirks, but it's fun to start with a blank slate! I look forward to many painting days at Kevin and Katie's house!

3 comments:

BeeP said...

Cool house Katie! Nice! Looks big! You better start having kids to fill up the place! :-) I guess you better wait until you're married though- :-)

Leslie said...

I love it! Thanks for sharing some pics, Bek. :)
Les.

Rae said...

now katie, u need to invite us [ the asome fullmers ] to stay whith u for spring break!