Meet Steve!
The carnival is finally over and we survived! It actually went very well and we had a great time! We had so many helpers! I have a super hubby who was so helpful and two crazy boys who loved it and a super sister and future brother-in-law who were there to clean up the mess afterwards and take care of my boys when I crashed! WOW! Glad that is over.
The boy's favorite part of the carnival was the fish they could win. I had to go get them from Wal-mart the day of the carnival and we discovered that the capacity for my mini-van is exactly 200 fish! It was squishy! We delivered them to the carnival and the fish were a hit.
Sadly, (from my boy's perspecitive) they did not win a fish. I was happy to escape without being the cause of death of a little fish until the next morning what should we find in our toy box but a fish in a bag!! One of the boys must have snuck one out of the car and put it in the toy box. They wanted to keep it, but we don't have the equipment...so we compromised. We gave the little gold fish to some friends and went to the store to buy a Beta. The boys are thrilled!

After they chose the fish they wanted, and a bowl to put him in along with food and water purifier stuff, Adam asked the boys what they wanted to name him (Adam's suggestion was Blue Lightening), Dallin, without missing a beat, said "Steve".

When they got him home and arranged Dallin showed him off to me. As I admired him I asked "Why did you name him Steve?". Dallin's reply, "Mom, all fish gotta' have a name, his is Steve." Oh, silly me-Steve it is.



3 comments:
Too freakin' funny! Gotta love those cute boys of yours.
Bekki, I am ROTFL - Love the mud pictures. Steve is a perfect name for a blue fish, silly mom. I'm glad the crazy carnival went well. :D
Your muddy boys are really cute. :)
Hi Steve!!
Les.
Post a Comment