No dangling bits!
Went to my Dr. Appt this morning and we are pretty sure we have a girl. No boy parts today! Adam is sooooo excited! He has always wanted a daddy's little girl. Now he will get to go to Father/son camp outs AND daddy/daughter parties!
I'm excited too...for now- I don't know what to do with a girl! I don't do girl hair. I don't do girl drama. I don't do girlie clothes! Guess I have a lot to learn.
Dallin and Garrett have been talking about the baby for quite a while now and what they will do with 'it'. So today after they found out they are going to have a little sister I asked them:
What will you do with a sister?
Dallin: "I want to play with her and always love her. I want to play tag with her. I want to teach her how to walk and I will be a big, big brother for her."
Garret: "Play with him and take careful with him and hit him."
Are you excited to have a baby sister?
Dallin: "Yes, because they are cute."
Garrett: "Yes, so Parker can play with him."
Well, looks like I know who is going to be the baby-sitter!
We had a hard time naming our two boys...seems good boy names are hard to choose for us, but we've had a girl name picked out for a while-I guess we always knew we were suppose to have a girl. Her name will be Maura Lynn Russell (Maura after my father Maurice and Lynn after Adam's mother Linda). At least that's what we think now...you never know, maybe she'll be born and she won't be a Maura Lynn. Guess we will have to have some names in reserve just in case!
Went to my Dr. Appt this morning and we are pretty sure we have a girl. No boy parts today! Adam is sooooo excited! He has always wanted a daddy's little girl. Now he will get to go to Father/son camp outs AND daddy/daughter parties!
I'm excited too...for now- I don't know what to do with a girl! I don't do girl hair. I don't do girl drama. I don't do girlie clothes! Guess I have a lot to learn.
Dallin and Garrett have been talking about the baby for quite a while now and what they will do with 'it'. So today after they found out they are going to have a little sister I asked them:
What will you do with a sister?
Dallin: "I want to play with her and always love her. I want to play tag with her. I want to teach her how to walk and I will be a big, big brother for her."
Garret: "Play with him and take careful with him and hit him."
Are you excited to have a baby sister?
Dallin: "Yes, because they are cute."
Garrett: "Yes, so Parker can play with him."
Well, looks like I know who is going to be the baby-sitter!
We had a hard time naming our two boys...seems good boy names are hard to choose for us, but we've had a girl name picked out for a while-I guess we always knew we were suppose to have a girl. Her name will be Maura Lynn Russell (Maura after my father Maurice and Lynn after Adam's mother Linda). At least that's what we think now...you never know, maybe she'll be born and she won't be a Maura Lynn. Guess we will have to have some names in reserve just in case!



4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! I am SO SO SO excited for you. Chris said Adam made a huge post everywhere at Sorenson today. He's obviously very excited to have a little girl! I love the name you have picked out! I'll teach you a thing or two about girls even though I know you'd do just fine! You're great with my girls!
Yay Yay Yay!!!
And about girl drama, it's not that different from the boy drama you've got going on at your house. Maybe our girls have been drama teachers for them. ;)
Love the comments from the boys. You will be so happy you have these written down years from now.
And one more YAY! just because I am really mean it.
Les.
I'm so excited too! What's the vote- will she have blonde hair or red?!?!
So excited for you guys. Girls are great and don't worry she will learn to hold her own with her brothers.
Post a Comment