Monday, April 21, 2008

I sure do miss my friend Melissa!

She came to town for a short weekend and we got to visit and catch up and it made me realize how much I miss having her around! Sadly, we let her go back to her hubby and kids, but next time... hee hee she won't get away!

Melissa came to run in a 7K in Tempe with her friend Sarah Singleton...hmm I know that name...yeah, the bishop down the street is a Singleton, Sarah is his daughter in Law!! Small world!

It was so fun to catch up and visit with so many people! Thanks for all the treats you brought and Amber for helping arrange the whole thing. It was so much fun!

We'll have to do it again soon! Love you Melissa!

2 comments:

Wenonah said...

Aww no pictures?! I was looking forward to this for a while and I made up a pan of enchiladas but events conspired against my going. :( The enchiladas made for a yummy Sunday dinner tho!

Melissa J. said...

Bekki, I had a wonderful time. The evening was tooo short but it was better than nothing. Thank you for making a great memories! I sure miss everyone and Mesa. That is something I will remember forever. You have a beautiful family. See you soon.