The Man I Love.
At least once a year I get to embarrass Adam by telling the entire world (okay, the 12 random people who read this blog) why I love Adam. Here goes (sorry honey):
He is such a stylish guy. He likes to look good (read cool) and has a good sense of fashion. I really love to go shopping with him when I need clothes. He's super good at picking out things that look good and he even brings different sizes and waits outside the dressing room to see how they fit! (I will loan him out for a small fee).
He's such a handsome guy. I love his pretty (read manly and dashing) eyes. A million years ago when we first met I fell in love with his eyes and haven't gotten over it.
I love his determination. When he sets a goal to do something, like run a half-marathon, he works hard to achieve it. He gets up early, plans, and makes sacrifices to make it happen. He did the same thing when he was finishing his master's degree. He would spend time with us in the evening, tuck us all into bed, then spend hours finishing his homework.
He is a hard worker. He doesn't like yard work, but he does it to make our home look good and because I want him to. I love him for that! xoxo
Whoops! How did that get in there....well, now that it is I can say he has an exceptional um, well, you know.
He is a terrific dad and a great example of service and a worthy Priesthood holder. Dallin loves to do anything Adam is doing: home teaching, go to the dump, work on his motorcycle, play x-box, watch movies, play catch in the yard...
Contrary to popular belief, I am glad Adam is a gadget guy. I like that he knows how to make things work and he helps me when I get stuck.
He likes to learn and we do a lot of fun projects together. We've learned about electricity, dry wall, wall paper, paint, plumbing, tile, and most exciting-Chainsaws!
He is always thinking of his family. One time he brought home an owl pellet to dissect with the boys. They worked really hard to get all the bones and glue them in place on another paper. The boys thought that was the coolest thing ever!

Even though he really doesn't like the cold, he still takes me to Star Valley to visit my family. Then he lets me coerce him into bundling up and going outside to PLAY in the snow. THEN, he lets me push him down in it. I love that he's a middle child.
I love that he is a good daddy. Dallin loves him, Garrett adored him and Maura lights up every time he comes home. I love to see her the minute Adam walks in the door. Her eyes get really big, she stands up on her toes and runs to have him pick her up.
He is a great leader of our family. He reminds us to pray together, he gets us up in the morning to read scriptures together, he takes us to church and is a good example to us.
He is just the best husband and Father I could ever ask for. I love you, Adam!



3 comments:
I love you too, Adam. (insert nice sappy voice here) Ahh- what a sweet wife to post all that stuff about you. I think Adam needs to take me shopping just because I'm the coolest sister in law ever. No fee.
Being awesome must run in our family :) I agree he's pretty cool....he was always my hero growing up.
Adam is a stud. I wish we lived closer, so we could hang more.
Post a Comment