Home Sweet Home
We've had a busy summer. It feels like I've slept in my bed fewer times than I've slept in my sleeping bag this summer! We just got back from a 3 day mommy camp out. We counted 47 kids and 8 adults (no men allowed). It was really fun but I'm happy to be home in my own bed. (Silly me didn't take ANY pics....so if you went and took some, send them my way!)
Did I mention that my hubby is the greatest? I've been complaining about our mattress for a while. It started to sag to the middle and I always felt like I was climbing a mountain in my sleep trying to stay on my side of the bed. Adam didn't agree, and couldn't tell a difference, but while I was away in Wyoming he bought a new mattress! I love it. It's a little more firm, but no sag and I sleep great! It felt so good to come home and sleep in my bed.
Two more trips (girl's camp and the R.S. retreat) then I'm home for good! WHEW! This summer has flown by.



2 comments:
Matresses make a HUGE difference. We just got a new matress this week and I haven't slept this good in YEARS!
Hey I remember the first Mom/Kid camp. I don't think we had that many kids but we had a great time. Remember we went to Sodona and it was really hot, imagine that. That is when Austin stabbed a tent stake through your air mattress. miss and love you guys. I would like to hear what your RS retreat consists of? THinking that would be fun for my sis. her in VA.
Post a Comment