Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mookster Chronicles...

Ah, the Mookster. She's such a fun girl to have around. She loves to be with friends and most of the time she is nice...

One of those 'nice' times.


She has always been a busy bee and I've tried to channel that energy. The most recent attraction for her is painting.

We've since moved on to water colors---much less messy.

Although, I've just learned I have to give into the mess!


I've realized if I don't channel that creative energy this little one is determined to find her own creative outlet, and she is persistent!

She has discovered makeup. She LOOOVES lipstick. If I forget to hide the lipstick or forget to lock the bathroom door I'm in trouble. I know she's up to no good when it gets very very quiet. Then I go hunting for her. She knows she's doing something wrong, so she hides. Sometimes she's under the bed, or in the closet, but lately it's been on the top of Dallin's bunk bed..



Ahh, so beautiful...


Yep, that is momma's lipstick...


Note the colorful painting on the headboard behind her...


It will be a miracle if this girl lives to be three.

3 comments:

New Brunswick Russells said...

Hey I have a pic of Colorado around that age with lip stick all over her face. I can't imagine if we had all girls. I'd never wear lipstick again.

BeeP said...

Ahhh- but she is SOOOOO cute!

Kaisa said...

Maura is such a STINKER! She looked beautiful with your make-up on. ;)
Kaisa