Jones Reunion at the Heaton Ranch 2010
Again we visited the Heaton Ranch for our family reunion. The last time we were there was 4 years ago and we had Garrett and my Mom with us. It was a little emotional to go back again missing those two.It was great to see everyone and how we have all grown and changed and so good to get to know everyone again. We had some fun programs each evening with songs, stories and skits of our heritage and our family. Aunt Anne put together some great song books of music Grandpa Jones had written and Uncle Ron put together a great camp songbook.
Our family talent show was great! The Herrington's got to take home the trophy *giggle* and keep it until the next reunion.
Maura helped Grandpa Jonesy set up his tent. The Maury Jones family all brought tents and pitched them in the same general area. It was a riot trying to set up all the tents with the help of the little ones!
The lake is one of the best parts of the Heaton Ranch. Dallin was thoroughly entertained. He didn't want to go anywhere else while we were there. He was happy to just hang around the lake.

Dirt was another great part about the ranch. It was hot and dry and any place that didn't have grass had a big pile of fine powdery dirt. Maura looooved it.

The evening showers (luckily we had them) were just a stream of mud.
It was really fun to hang with my siblings. Cousins had a blast together.
I have a TON more pics, but not a lot of time, so I'll do more later.
I'm also trying to figure out how to import pics from my cousin and his Picasa album directly to my blog...I know, I'm a techno idiot...someone tell me how to do it!
Okay, I think I figured it out...I just hope the quality is good!
Here we are! We missed a few people who couldn't come, but it was so good to all be together!

Love the lime green shirts, Maury Jones family!!



1 comment:
We loved seeing everyone also. It was a great time. Where did the large family picture come from? Was it from Aaron's camera or someone else's?
Post a Comment