Trenton and David
My brothers came to visit! Well, they came to visit my sister Katie and her baby Adell, but I made sure to get in my fair share of visiting time!
Dallin and Maura especially liked hanging out with their uncles.
Last Sunday we went to Katie's house to hang out with them and play with their dogs. Trenton's dog Rhino only has three legs (they usually call him tripod) and Maura was fascinated! She watched him and you could see the wheels turning trying to figure out what was different. Finally she said "MOM! That dog...he's.....he's....missing a piece!"
I think Dallin mostly loved getting out of school to go do some fun activities. One afternoon we went to the Aquarium at Arizona Mills. (bummer no pictures)
Then another afternoon we went hiking at the Arboretum near Superior.
I tried and tried to tell Maura to NEVER listen to her uncle Trenton, but she was rather enamored with anything he said. He was always trying to get her to eat nasty stuff like bugs and dirt! (Note the angry fist in the next picture thanks to Trenton)
Maura, Trenton, Katie, Kevin (and Adell), David, Dallin
Awww, how sweet.
We spent a lot of time wandering through the different trails smelling things and even tasting stuff. Olives right off the tree are super nasty, right Dave?
I had never been to the Arboretum before and it was a really neat place. I especially loved all the fall colors and huge trees!
This suspension bridge was really amazing!
The scenery was incredible!
This was a really cool little maze... I forgot what it was called...a peace garden or something. I think you are suppose to think of a problem you need solved and think about it while you walk through the maze. When you get to the end you will have the answer to your problem.
Dallin did a good job playing photographer.
Maura tried her skills as well. She really wanted a picture of a cactus.
Dallin tried out his muscles against a precarious rock.
It was a really nice hike but the Mookster was crabby near the end. Good thing we had a bunch of Uncles to help!
Thanks brothers for coming to visit us! We really loved it!



1 comment:
How fun! I wish we would have all been there. I guess Christmas will come soon enough!
Post a Comment