Ahhh, I love Sunday evenings....especially when the kids are in bed and I have a few minutes to myself.
We had a great anniversary weekend! We went to the temple Friday night, FINISHED our cabinet project on Saturday morning, then got to spend the evening with some great friends! Eleven years-can't believe it has been that long! Michelle was in town for a short visit and we got to hear all about her exciting life in China! (We have got to start saving money to go visit, we miss them so much!)
Anyway, in honor of our 11th anniversary, I thought of 11 things I love about Adam:
1. He is an amazing dad. I love to see him hug his boys and wrestle with them on the floor.
2. He does great impersonations and is always the life of the party.
3. He's a smart guy and is great at his job-everyone loves him.
4. He is a hard worker. He may not always love his job, but he tries to be positive about it.
5. He sacrificed his guns so I could have a piano.
6. He is always introducing me to new and exciting music.
7. He is a good sport when I want to do something he doesn't particularly find exciting.
8. He is a handy guy-if he doesn't know how to do something he will learn.
9. He is great tech support for me-his technologically challenged wife.
10. He has a testimony of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and works to fulfill his callings.
11. He loves me and often does little things to show me he loves me!
I'm so lucky to have a great guy like Adam in my life!
Sunday, September 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!!! What sweet things to say about your husband. He is a great guy but you are the better half yah know, jk. See you in Oct. How fun to see Michelle. Love your blog, too!!!
:D
Get a room......j/k......you already did that. :-)
Post a Comment