Mother Nature's Farm

Garrett's preschool class visited Mother Nature's farm and their pumpkin festival for a field-trip this week! Garrett wanted to bring home a baby chick...no thanks!

We saw giant pumpkins that weighed more than 140 lbs!

Garrett wants to be a pumpkin farmer!

Not very happy on the hay ride as he wasn't feeling very good. I think he's got what Dallin had.

Look how big he is getting!
Each child chose a pumpkin to decorate...Garrett chose one that was sooooo tiny! He didn't want a big one! While I was helping another girl decorate her pumpkin Garrett took a sharpie and wrote all over my behind! The little turkey! He thought it was sooo funny!



4 comments:
what a clever boy! Great decorating Garrett!
Who says your not sharp Bekki.
James says, "do you have a picture of that?" Too funny
Bek I HAVE TO have a pichure of that
Post a Comment