Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Girlie Room

Yes, I am a little fanatic about being prepared. No, the room isn't done. I haven't gotten the crib out of the attic or the other baby stuff that needs to be cleaned and ready...I think I'll do that later this week! (What else can I do when it's 110 outside???) I am running out of projects and still have plenty of time (about 10 weeks left) hmmmm any suggestions?




I went a little overboard on the pink. It was fun to do a girl room instead of a boy one!
The project was a little bigger than I anticipated. The walls took two coats of primer before I could paint and I couldn't find any stencil flowers that I liked so I had to make them myself-whew! I'm painted out for a while. The furniture also took forever (it use to be blue) and a lot of paint.



I love doing projects like this...well, I love it when it's done!

4 comments:

BeeP said...

Too Cute! I love the pink! Never thought you would like pink as well- Crazy! Want to come paint my furniture?

Leslie said...

I love it Bekki! SO cute. You can come help with my floor. Just what you need the last 10 weeks of your pregnancy, bending over and kneeling down. Ha!
Les.

Gina said...

BEEEEUUUUTIIIIIFULLL! I really love it. 'bout time there was a girlie room! You are amazing.

Leisa Tapia said...

Bekki! Hi! I'm finally visiting your blog. I just have to say, I love your little girls room!!! I think I might steal your idea and do one of mine like it. Especially love the flowers! So cute!