Dallin's Baptism
Dallin was lucky enough to have his dad baptize him. They were both very excited. Adam's advice to dads who baptize their kids "get there early so you get a good jumpsuit".

Dallin had a talk to day in Primary about how he felt to be baptized. He said that he felt good, and grown up, and more responsible. He was excited to get the gift of the Holy Ghost and today he tried fasting for the first time.

I am so glad Adam is such a good example to Dallin of how to make good choices and that Dallin is making them. I love my men!
4 comments:
I'm so glad we got to be there. Dallin, you made one of the best choices of your whole life. Good job!
Leslie
Yay! And Congratulations to Dallin! I wish we could have been there!!!
Wow! I can't believe Dallin is old enough to be baptized! He sure is growing up fast, and making great choices! I love and miss you guys!
Hi Bekki! You have handsome boys! You have a wonderful family.
Post a Comment