What's up, Bekki?
The annual camp out and repelling with the Young Women was fun. If you enjoy sand in every crevice of your body, lots and lots of wind, broken tents, good food, games around the campfire, repelling, and no sleep-it was just the kind of activity you would have enjoyed. I sure did!
A visit with my sisters was fun too. If you enjoy flying in small airplanes with young toddlers, sick babies, chick flicks, baby monitors, oxygen tanks, visits to the doctor and general queasiness-it was just the kind of trip you would have enjoyed. I sure did!
Fall has arrived in Mesa. If you like 90 degree weather, brisk mornings, hot afternoons and beautiful nights you will love Mesa in the fall. I sure do!
Thanksgiving is upon us and we're not going anywhere. If you like painting, fixing screens, repairing doorbells, mowing lawns and watching movies, you will love Thanksgiving at our house this year! I'm sure excited.
The annual camp out and repelling with the Young Women was fun. If you enjoy sand in every crevice of your body, lots and lots of wind, broken tents, good food, games around the campfire, repelling, and no sleep-it was just the kind of activity you would have enjoyed. I sure did!
A visit with my sisters was fun too. If you enjoy flying in small airplanes with young toddlers, sick babies, chick flicks, baby monitors, oxygen tanks, visits to the doctor and general queasiness-it was just the kind of trip you would have enjoyed. I sure did!
Fall has arrived in Mesa. If you like 90 degree weather, brisk mornings, hot afternoons and beautiful nights you will love Mesa in the fall. I sure do!
Thanksgiving is upon us and we're not going anywhere. If you like painting, fixing screens, repairing doorbells, mowing lawns and watching movies, you will love Thanksgiving at our house this year! I'm sure excited.



1 comment:
Oh! I miss life in Mesa! Why did we move? I know why, but Mesa is where I left some of my heart. I will be back to get it, maybe. sigh! Love ya!!!!
Post a Comment