Easter Treat
It's been a while since Dallin and I made some'ned (Garrett always loved to make som'ned with me) together. So we remedied that this weekend and made some fun Easter treats.
A couple weeks ago I went to a game night with some gals and they had such great treats with chocolate bowls. (The bowls are made by dipping balloons in melted chocolate and when it sets popping the balloons.) I took the idea and put 'peeps' in them making little nests. Dallin thought they were so cute! Seriously, he said; "Mom, those are so cute" in his high-talk-to-babies-voice.
After we were done Dallin thought we should have made them with white chocolate to make it look like they were coming out of eggs instead of sitting in little nests.
They were still delicious.
"Do I have chocolate on my face?" he asks me...har har har. He's just like his father!



5 comments:
What fun Easter traditions!! Those nests ARE adorable!! Very creative, Bekki. It looks like your holiday was full of fun. I am glad. Lovely, sweet peas, too. The two flowers in our front yard will be covered with SNOW by this afternoon. Can you believe it? Utah. Sigh.
Those turned out adorable!
These turned out so cute!
those are awesome... definitely something to make for next year. you could even give those as gifts they are so adorable. :) so much for not being crafty ;)
Way to go cool mom! How fun!
Post a Comment