Saturday, November 20, 2010

Jonesey went home to Wyoming for a few days, then came back! He had a few troubles with horses that he brought to a stable in Cave Creek and decided he needed to come back and make sure they were working out.

He took us with him to give the horses a work out. While we were getting them ready to go, Dallin was the photographer.


Adam in his cowboy hat.

The desert.


Adam helping curry a horse.

Some cowboy art.

The horse Dallin eventually got to ride, Zeke

Dallin really did a good job of taking pictures. He got a few really good ones of birds hanging around. I will spare you all 65 of them....



I was impressed he took such great pictures!

It was a really fun day. Thanks, Dad, for taking us! I know it was much more work than just going by yourself! We loved it!

No comments: