Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Okay, Okay, Okay! I know this is a little over-kill on the blogging and pics lately, but I'm getting some serious pressure from my sisters to know what it all looks like. If you'd rather not be part of the mayhem that is my life, surf on!


Yesterday this was my kitchen

This is where my kitchen stuff was...all over the place!

It's like camping only without the nice fire and s'mores.

Cabinets minus tile counters.

Then here came the granite! It took four men (and Parker) to get it all in.


Sooo pretty! Even unfinished it's pretty! I almost don't want to put my cabinets back up and cover it...but then where would I put my plates?

Lastly we attached the hardware, put the trim around the ceiling lights and put in the new frig.

At about 9:30 last night I transferred the contents of the old frig into the new one...

I'm bushed.

But it looks divine!

Goals for today:

Get a working sink
Hang pendant lights
Find a Tambour track to fix my appliance garage
Replace cabinets

Wish us luck!

2 comments:

Gina said...

It looks so so good! And I for one thank you for the blog! It is so nice to see it. You people are working like crazy people! Good job Bek! Good job Adam! See you soon!

BeeP said...

I didn't know you were getting a new fridge too! Looks great! Love the granite!