Oh, Brother!
Yep, I have a brother (two of them, actually) and this brother, Trenton, came to visit.
Now you know why I don't talk about him much... :0)
He's my LITTLE brother even though he is taller than me and yesterday was his BIRTHDAY! We decided he needed a little party to celebrate the fact that he is catching up to me.
Dallin and Jeffrey (Trenton's son) with the help of Katie were the organizers of the mayhem. We pulled out the party box and they found decorations and noisemakers then made a great "Happy Birthday" sign.
We made a football cake (his favorite team is the Dolphins) and barely had room for all 33 candles.
I was surprised my fire alarm didn't go off.
Do you see all the smoke??
*cough* *cough*
We ate much cake and ice cream.
Yep, that's my dad.
It explains a lot, I'm sure.
Happy Birthday Trentie! Sure glad you could come visit us!



2 comments:
Looks like tons of fun! Sorry we missed it! Happy Birthday Trenty!
Happy birthday trentie! Love the jester hat
Post a Comment