
What I do when I'm bored? I rip up my green carpet in hopes of a better floor! We've been planning to do tile in my kitchen and family room and I decided it's time to do it!So, Thursday morning Garrett and I ripped up the carpet! He's showing you his muscles after helping me roll the carpet up.
Garrett was a really good helper!
So, I was thinking that I could live with concrete for a week or two until we put in the tile. I was actually looking forward to something other than green on the floor, when much to my dismay I discovered that under the carpet they had painted the concrete GREEN! The EXACT same color as the carpet!! So, now I still have green floors!
Notice all the dirt under the carpet??? UGH! I'm really not a bad house keeper, I think the dirt has just collected in the 12 years the carpet has been there-Dallin said it's enough to build a sand castle!
It makes me want to rip up the rest of the carpet in my house and live with concrete-at least it would be clean!




2 comments:
Kate was thinking you were putting in a swimming pool. :)
Yuck! Even for a person that loves green! Wish I was there to help....:-)
Post a Comment