Tuesday, February 12, 2008

The Bebe Pod

Our newest favorite baby accessory! The Bebe Pod. It is soft and flexible and helps her sit by herself! It has a tray with a toy for her to grab at. Found it on Craig's List this morning and had to let her try it out. She doesn't sit in it for long (she's not that coordinated yet) but soon!



She's just so darn cute!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Bekki, is she on the counter?

BeeP said...

Yes she is so darn cute! I have heard those things are awesome, but kids can fall off the counter so be careful!!

Dave Jones said...

I was trying to think of one of the pictures to comment on how cute her facial expressions are, but they are all just so funny! Especially with that little hat!

Rae said...

Oh!! I'm SO excided to see you guys soon! Can't wait to see my baby agin!!