Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I have a ghost!


Seriously, yesterday during the rainstorm my garage door kept going up and down without me touching anything!

It started early in the afternoon. I got home from the grocery store, unloaded my groceries and did my normal thing. About an hour later I took out the trash and the garage door was open. I thought I forgot to close it, so I closed it. Again, later I went to the garage to get something and it was open again! I closed it thinking "man, that's weird".

Later that day the Woolf kids came over and Annika asked why the garage door was open. I looked out, and sure enough it was open! As we looked, the door closed itself! Now all the kids were freaked out! Several more times that day I would check and the door was open and I would have to close it. When Adam got home he didn't notice anything wrong with it, but unhooked the automatic opener and locked it for the night. So far today nothing has happened....weird!!


Maybe we have a ghost! That would be cool!

No comments: