Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Breakfast with Santa
One of the Holiday traditions in the Harmony Ward is Breakfast with Santa. You see, Santa has us on his calendar. Every year he comes, gives treats to the kids and lets them sit on his lap.

This was the first time Maura had a chance to do it. She wasn't quite sure what to do at first, or what to think of this guy. She spent a good little while just watching (as she does in most situations).

Once she decided it was safe to get close, I lifted her up on his lap and she promptly tried to pull off his beard.
She is such a serious girl sometimes. Nothing really phases her. No screaming, no laughing, just sitting on Santa's lap.
Her expression just beggs a caption, I just can't think of the right one....any ideas?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd rather my Parker just sit there like Maura instead of kicking and screaming like he has done the 2 times he has seen Santa!

Wenonah said...

I'm supposed to be excited about sitting on this stranger's lap?

~~

What's the big deal? Why do the others scream their heads off?

~~

Tell me again, who is this? (or why am I here?)


~~

Mom, did you take the picture yet?
or
Where's the camera?

~~~~

Well, those are my ideas. I'm sure there are better ones out there. Cute cute Maura! Good pic! And yes, she looks like your sister, Bek!

Monty said...

the look on the face says this to me...


"Really?....I mean...Really?..."