Piano Recital
Tonight was Dallin's first time piano recital ever! He has been taking piano lessons for the last 4 months, and he is doing quite well.He took a few minutes before we went to do some last-minute practice. (Don't you just love the slick hair?)
*As a side note, my grandfather was a super musician. He played the piano magnificently, was a music teacher and directed the Arizona Mormon Choir for many years. He would often tell his choirs and his kids; "Just keep singing, even if the piano falls off the stage". (One time the piano really did fall off the stage... but that's another story.)
Dallin must get his cool head from his Great Grandpa Edwin Jones! Way to go Dallin!



5 comments:
Way to go Dallin!!! Marlo was so impressed.
Good for you Dallin! I'd love to hear the fallen piano story sometime. :)
Les.
Yay, Dallin! Way to go!
Awesome Dalin! I still remember my childhood piano recitals. I agree with Scrapmom - I really want to hear the piano falling story. :)~Michelle ('~' is mathematical notation for 'not' also can mean similar - here is means 'not').
Keep it up Dallin. Your great grandpa Jones will be proud of you.
Post a Comment