Sunday, December 14, 2008

!!!Naked Baby Warning!!!
If you are opposed to nakedness, then skip this one.



Maura loves to be in the bathtub. If she's having a sad day or needs some entertainment, two inches of water and some toys will keep her occupied for quite a while. Mostly I've taken to bringing a book into the bathroom to read while she plays, but sometimes I'm just so busy I can't sit around all morning.

I have a good line-of-sight from my bathroom to hers when all the doors are open, so I can get ready in the morning and keep an eye on her while she is in the tub. One day I looked over, didn't see her and panicked! I ran down the hall to the bathroom and this is what I saw!



Whew!

She was lying on her tummy playing with toys and kicking her feet to splash.

This is how she likes to take baths now. She loves to splash, lick the water, and just play with the toys. It is very entertaining for her, but now I have to be in the bathroom to keep an eye on her again.

I'm sure when summer rolls around swimming lessons will be in order!

2 comments:

Bergeson Family said...

She has SUCH a cute smile! You guys have a super Holiday Season. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Hugs!

Leslie said...

She's such a fun girl!