Monday, October 12, 2009

Weekend with my sisters.

We've talked about doing it for years and FINALLY we made it happen! It was a great weekend to ditch the kiddos and hubbies and do a girlie trip. We all met in SLC, stayed at the Marriott downtown and shopped, ate and talked all weekend....it was awesome!

One of my favorite pics...the self portrait.

Nice Jen, really nice.


We visited a cute little place called Gardner's Village. A fun little place made from historic homes with little shops in them.





Sunday morning we saw the "Music and the Spoken Word" then took the micro tour of the Conference center. Very cool.








We went to a movie (very bad choice), saw a play (awesome choice), shopped a bunch and really had a good time. One of my favorite things about the weekend was the rule we made; No chain restaurants or fast food. It made for some interesting detours.

It was a super good time with these awesome girls I'm lucky enough to call my sisters!


On a side note it was awesome of our husbands (and friends) to tend the kids and give us a chance to get together. Thanks Adam, Kelly, Kyle and Kevin!

Side note...I'm still playing with my camera and it just never turns out right. I keep getting blurry pictures or dark pictures. *sigh* I guess I should read the instruction manual...

6 comments:

Stef said...

Sisters are the best! We try and do Women's Conference every year and whoever can come, comes. Good for you!!

Bergeson Family said...

How come we didn't get to see you?

Leslie said...

What a fun time! Makes me wish I had more sisters. :)

Jodi said...

OOOOH! FUN! What a great time you must have had!!! I am glad you could do that! Fun, fun, fun!

Missy's said...

What an awesome weekend.

Unknown said...

Does Adam realize his name doesn't start with a K like all the other brother-in-laws? I think we should start calling him Kadam