I'm not a resolution maker; I'm more of a spring cleaner.
I don't sit down and write resolutions each year but I do like to look back over the last year and take stock of what I have accomplished and where I want my life to go from here. I do some mental cleaning of things I want to change and try to make a succinct list of things I want to improve over the next year.
I do write them down where I can take a peek at them to keep myself on track and at the end of the year I usually can find the list and see how well I've done or what I need to work on.
This year I've been mulling over a few things I'd like to clear out of my life, put them in my mental trash can and throw them out. There are a few things I would like to add to my life.
Whew! Done. It's a good clean feeling.
Now, like every other cleaning project, I just have to maintain it...




1 comment:
Good thinking! Why is it a lot easier to throw physical stuff away- not bad habits and such. I need to work on that.
Post a Comment