Ahhh, Wyoming!
Made it to my sister's house in beautiful downtown Grover (population 312).
Tons of clean air, grass, toys, friends and mosquitoes. My dad was out in the field the other day and overheard some mosquitoes arguing over whether they should eat Maura right there or take her to the forest. The bigger mosquito said "We should eat her here, if we take her to the forest the BIG mosquitoes will take her away from us." Har har har...it's an old joke my dad loves to tell...but this year I could believe it!
We went to the drive in the other day to get some burgers and the mosquitoes were so bad we had to keep the windows rolled up. My brother Trenton was with us and he killed a mosquito on the window. It was smashed on his finger and he held it out to Maura and said "here, eat it", so she leaned in and opened her mouth....and then I screamed "No, don't eat the bug!!" Sheesh, brothers are dumb.
The mosquitoes are pretty bad. Swarming even. We've spent a couple days spraying the yard and bushes and we can't go outside unless we are covered in 40% Deet! But, once we spray them down the kids head for the backyard.
The trampoline is one of the favorites.
Brannen has learned to levitate...
Rae (a.k.a Rodeo Princess 2010) has been good to take the kids on horseback rides and ATV rides. She even babysat both of them for a day so we could go to Idaho Falls and watch a movie! Rah Rah Rae!
Contrary to facial expression, Maura is having a terrific time!!
One other plus about visiting Gina is that she has terrific neighbors. They have fun kids to play with and they are super nice. The kids go back and forth all day long.
Mini Mookster Chronicle...
This morning Maura woke up crazy early and I dozed on the couch while she watched cartoons. I opened my eyes and Maura was gone! I looked all over and saw the back door open. I thought maybe she was in the playhouse, so I headed out back at 7am in my pj's looking for the little monster. She wasn't there but the neighbor's back door was open!! I went over and didn't see anyone around. I whispered for Maura and heard her upstairs. Everyone was asleep in the house and she was in the girl's bedroom playing with barbies. Silly girl!



1 comment:
That is to funny, Love all your pics! Looks like you guys had a great time at the lake last month!!
Post a Comment