Great Playmates!

I love that my boys play together. Some days it is more like harassing, but deep down I know they love each other.
Today I was mowing the lawn and Dallin was out riding his bicycle. Garrett wanted to join but couldn't reach the pedals to his tricycle. Dallin (in his high squeaky voice he reserves for babies and puppies) said; "It's okay Garrett, don't cry, I will take you for a ride." What a sweet brother.
Back and forth, up and down the sidewalk until I was finished with the lawn.

It was such a nice evening we spent it outside working in the yard and swinging on our new swing set. Our grass is nice and green (our water bill is astronomical), the fruit on the trees are beginning to ripen, and the flowers I planted are just peeping out of the dirt-I love to work in the yard. I wish I had more time for planting and tending a garden....maybe next season.



No comments:
Post a Comment