Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Our new swing set!!


I've been looking into getting one for the boys for Christmas and hadn't found what we wanted, so yesterday I posted a message on the Coupon Sense website. A woman responded saying that she had one she didn't use and if I wanted it, come and get it-FREE!

So, I loaded the boys into the truck, and made the trek to Good Year and loaded it up. We were planning on keeping it a secret until Christmas, but as I was loading the parts, Dallin yells out, "It's a swing set!!!" they were so excited we came home and put it together. We're really not very good at waiting for Christmas....


The swing set has this fun back-to-back swing. It also has a swing that looks like a porch swing with a canopy and a small swing for a baby that we can attach if we want.

FUN FUN FUN!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Fun! I'm so happy for you guys! We'll have to come over on Friday and play. :)

Michelle said...

that is so cool. Perfect timing with the nice weather.