Happy Birthday Dallin!
Can you believe he is seven years old??? I can't! He has sure grown up this year. He walks himself to school (with a neighbor boy), does his homework on his own, does chores for an allowance, and reads stories to his younger brother!!
He chose to have a Sponge Bob cake and Adam said he would decorate it! It ended up being a joint effort with Adam designing it and being the color expert and cleaner while I ran the frosting tubes, but it really turned out cute!

We used a big cookie sheet to make the cake in, then frosted it white, made the design and filled in with all the colors! Adam did a super job drawing the design!!

The boys wanted to decorate (you can see the streamers in the background) and have a fun party. The cake was the coolest part (says Garrett).



4 comments:
I am jealous. My b-day is at the end of the month and now I want a Sponge bob cake too. Please, can I can I!
Nice!
Les.
Wow! Great cake you guys. I can't believe how big the boys are getting. Agh! Hug and tickle them extra for me please.
Aye, that's a great cake!!!
Post a Comment