Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Baby Parts

Naked baby!!! She is so soft and cute...check out the big belly! We had a check-up on Monday and all is well. She is almost back to birth weight and happy as can be.


Cute cross-eyed look!


Cute toes!


Cute hands.


She's just cute all over!


Even Adam admits she is getting cute. He said she was just a wrinkly baby the first few days, but now he says she IS cute.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Those are fun pictures! She is adorable and so mellow and sweet. Mmmm...and soft. :)
Les.

delilas said...

I want to come smell and hold her. I love the newborn smell. She is a cute baby girl. I'm so glad that Jen could come and help you out. :D

Jodi said...

OOOOOOH! BEKKI!!! SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!! Yeah! Good work! She is just gorgeous! I think she looks like Garrett but that is only because I didn't see Dallin when he was a baby. :) She is so pretty and you are adorable pregnant! But I am glad you are not pregnant now because if you were I couldn't see your cute baby girl. I wish I could be there to bring you lasagne. Take care and good luck!!!

The Garlock's said...

I love newborns! Never had one but I am sure I will someday. She is adorable and I am sure it's exciting to have a little girl now. I saw adam at MCC and didn't say Hi and then I few hours later I saw him at Walgreens and figured maybe I was supposed to say hi to him earlier. lol. Anyway..Glad to see that you and the baby are well!