Friday, November 30, 2007

Daddy's Girl

Adam is such a good daddy! He is so good at helping her calm down and he doesn't get stressed out if she is fussy and cries. He just holds her and loves her until she feels better!






I also have to brag about what a good husband he is!

Last night I was tired and grouchy and Maura was fussy and it was a bad evening. When he got home Adam got Maura calmed down and asleep and let me go to bed. AHHHHHHH bliss! I was in bed and asleep by 9pm!

Maura should have gotten up at about 10 to eat again before going down for the night and Adam said he would wait up for her and feed her. He waited up until 1am when she woke up!!! Then he fed her and put her back to sleep and let me sleep until my body said I absolutely had to get up and feed her! I got so much sleep I almost feel human! What a super guy!

Poor Adam is paying for it today, being so tired and he even had to to go to work early...what a great guy I have!

3 comments:

delilas said...

Happy Marriages make for a happy family! Good job and thanks for the wonderful example. Love ya and still miss you. :D

Anna said...

A very good example. I love the thoughtfulness of husbands...

Leslie said...

Ahh, what a sweetheart. Nothing like sleep to make a happy wife. :)
Les.