Thursday, November 08, 2007

We're Home!

We are home! We just got home this afternoon and are happy to be here. We stayed a little longer than planned because Adam was sick and I didn't want to come home to house full of sickness, so I spent a little longer than I wanted in a very quiet hospital. I guess I did get some good sleep and had some quiet time to myself. Now back to the rat-race!!

As promised, some pictures of the cute little one! She is such a great eater and sleeper! She is content to sit and look around and rarely makes a sound.



I'm not a good one to ask who she looks like...she looks like a baby to me-any ideas who she looks like?? Is she a Russell or a Jones??


The two best brothers in the world! Dallin is soooooo helpful! If I would have known how helpful and obedient he could be I would have had a baby a loooong time ago! He is eager to help any way he can. Garrett is just crazy about her...and I do mean CRAZY!!! He gets a little excited about wanting to hold her and touch her and it makes me a little nervous!

The day she was born I spoke with Garrett on the phone and told him he had a new sister. I said he could come visit later that day and his response was: "Mom, I will so freak out when I see her!" Ha ha ha ha ha!


Adam started feeling really sick Tuesday a couple hours after Maura was born. I sent him home that day to rest and didn't see him again until he came to get us Today-but at least he is finally feeling better and now he can hold his little girl!

He was very conscientious about germs and not getting too close while he was sick-what a good daddy! He was very sad that he couldn't hold her as much as he wanted!


Such pretty flowers! Thank you so much sweet sisters, they made my day!

Also many thanks to all those who took care of my kids and hubby! So many people took the boys, gave us food and took such great care of us! We are so blessed to have such great friends!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Great pictures, and look at you, home from the hospital just a few hours and already blogging. Having a new baby makes it so fun, doesn't it?
Love ya, and congratulations!
Les.

Unknown said...

She is so cute!! Love the blanket in the top photo.

delilas said...

Bekki she is prefect! :D

BeeP said...

Very pretty little girl! I can't wait to hug on her next week.

Unknown said...

She is beautiful Bekki! I can't wait to meet her! How much did she weigh?