Hooray for Sisters!!
My sisters are the best! I'm so glad I have them! This week my sister Jennifer came to help out (Gina wanted to come, but little Maura didn't come at a convenient time) and we are having a great time. Jen holds her, changes diapers, rocks her and cleans my house!!! YIPEEEEEE! I will be so sad when life gets back to normal.Garrett took this great picture of Jen and Dallin.

Jen is so good at holding and loving on Maura just like Grandma Jones would have done...

She spent the first hour she was here rubbing baby feet on her face-oh so soft!

Then came the teasing...gotta break her in and get her ready for the brothers!

Don't you wish you were this flexible??? Or maybe not. Adult feet usually don't smell as good as baby feet. ;-)




1 comment:
Yay Jen! It was so good to see you. You're a great sister!
Garrett's a good photographer!
Les.
Post a Comment