I found your site address on a piece of paper I thought I would drop by and say hi!
I cried when I read about Garrett. You are one strong woman!
As for this post, i think Garrett looked like Adam with those dimples and that nose. Dallin looks a lot like you with red hair :) I remember when you just found out you were pregnant with Maura and she's big now! :)
That was a good move! I enjoyed those pictures of Adam and Dallin. They do look alike. That was fun. Wow, your kids are growing up fast. That daughter of yours has no fear! She is beautiful.
6 comments:
Those are awesome pictures! I vaguely remember Adam looking like that...Dallin does look alot like him!
Great pictures! I see the resemblance, but Dallin has a lot of your family in him, too.
Les.
Hi Bekki!
I found your site address on a piece of paper I thought I would drop by and say hi!
I cried when I read about Garrett. You are one strong woman!
As for this post, i think Garrett looked like Adam with those dimples and that nose. Dallin looks a lot like you with red hair :) I remember when you just found out you were pregnant with Maura and she's big now! :)
Brittany
Awesome! You do know that Adam is likely to take revenge...I'd watch out if I were you.
That was a good move! I enjoyed those pictures of Adam and Dallin. They do look alike. That was fun.
Wow, your kids are growing up fast. That daughter of yours has no fear! She is beautiful.
i think i cannot use capitol letters. i see the resemblance, yet i see lots of maury there.
how is it in pictures that our kids have much cooler poses than the pictures we have of us when we were that age
Post a Comment