Sunday, October 05, 2008

The Lone Girl
Maura was the only girl invited to the Makutu's island birthday bash-the main reason being that we could only fit so many bodies in our two vehicles! She loooved walking around on the funky carpet and watching the fish.

Ooops, no fish.

She also tried out the slide for the first time...

It was a little scary-I don't think she liked it.

The first time we went to Makutu's Island Adam and I had a super time following the kids through the tunnels and climbing and getting stuck. Now we prefer to sit on the benches and watch. I'm sure when Mookie get to climbing age we will be in the tunnels again!

1 comment:

the DeCampos Family said...

Oh my gosh. I have been to that place and with little ones, be prepared to be TIRED. So fun though. Happy Birthday to your little man!