Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My son, the blogger!

Dallin and I have been talking about who he wants to invite to come to his baptism. We talked about writing letters and making invitations then he said, "Mom, just put it on the computer". I asked what he meant and he said, "Where you put pictures and then everyone knows what we are doing and will come.". He knows the power of the blog.

So, here it is!


You are invited to my baptism. November 8th 4:00 pm at the Mesa South Stake Center (on Southern between Stapley and Gilbert)

After the baptism you are invited to have pizza and cake at my house. 1421 E. Grove Ave.

Please tell my mom you will come so we will have enough pizza and cake and stuff 480-358-1466.

Dallin

(Okay, so he had a little help with addresses and spelling, but overall it is his idea.)

4 comments:

Meg said...

That is so adorable! I so wish we could be there! I love reading your blog and feeling connected even though we're far away in Idaho now.

Cyni and Steve said...

Such an awesome idea! Thanks Dallin, I'm gonna do the same with Jace!

Leslie said...

We want to come!
Les.

Unknown said...

Emily told me I had to look at you blog. You are so creative and good at this.
I can hardly believe Dallin's old enough to be getting baptized.
Take a look on our blog for some great news. We would love to send you guys an announcement, leave your address.
Teresa
tenisenough.blogspot.com