Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring is here!

Yes, we've reached the 90 degree temperatures and I dug out the box of Summer clothes from the attic. Lucky little Maura has friends and cousins that send her clothes. She will not be going naked that's for sure. Actually, I don't think I will have to do laundry for her for the ENTIRE summer! YAHOOO!

We pulled out some really cute clothes and Maura had to model.


She tried flip-flops for the first time. They were a little difficult to get on, but once they were on she flipped and flopped with no problem!


We also painted her nails. It was a very 'girlie' thing to do and I'm not very good at it.


I see some cute little girls with artfully braided hair, bracelets, painted nails and necklaces and I just think "Poor Maura, she will never look like that unless she does it herself". I'm really not a bling mommy.

3 comments:

Bergeson Family said...

It's snowing here today...can I come and live with you? :)

Jodi said...

Oooooh! She is SO cute. I love the toenails. Madi paints hers blue. Ewww. I miss the day of pink! Enjoy the shorts and flip flops. We had ours on a couple of days ago. It was 59! Felt like summer to us! Enjoy. Oh and Bryson and I LOVED the photos of all of the animals!!!

Jen said...

Oh my gosh!! she is sooo dang cute!! Isn't having a girl sooo much fun!!