Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Deep breath, deep breath...

that's what I kept telling myself yesterday.

I jumped in the shower for a quick rinse off. I didn't even wash my hair or anything I just needed to smell better. I was only in there maybe 5 min. and when I got out, this is what I found....


I guess she was hungry.


I'm not quite sure how she got a spoon by herself, or opened the top of the yogurt, but I did find a suspicious looking chair in the kitchen...

and some other incriminating evidence.

I guess I should be glad that she is becoming more independent and glad that I still have gross green carpet that cleans up beautifully!

But...I still had to take a lot of deep breaths!

5 comments:

Stef said...

Ane we always worry about someone taking our kids when we are in the shower...who would have thought we needed to lock the fridge as well as the front door. Ugh!

Jodi said...

Hahahahaha! I LOVE Maura's face in that picture. That is so funny. To me. Because I didn't have to clean up the yogurt. Sorry for you. Yogurt was a good snack choice, though. :o)

Michelle said...

Ok, so that carpet does not look very green in the picture... did you finally get to change it or is that just the lighting playing tricks. Gotta love their independent spirit even if it wreaks havoc some times. :)

Leslie said...

Oh Mookie...what a handful! We miss you guys already!

Kaisa said...

Mookie does make BIG messes. Well, not that I've seen... :-)
I love the Mookster!



Kaisa