It's been a regular trip down memory lane. I've tried to keep focused on just finding pictures of my mom for the project, but once in a while I get side-tracked...like today.
I found some fun pictures from 1992....Do you recognize any of these people?

Yep, my MTC group.
And my MTC companion. She looks really ticked that I'm taking a little nap...

But, she really does love me, and I love her. She was a great MTC companion, a super missionary and a terrific example (you know, of studying instead of napping).

We've been friends ever since.
She is still a really terrific friend, great mother and a good example to me! Love ya, Jodi!



4 comments:
Check out those curls! And you gotta love the white hose. Fun!
Hey Bekki! Remember me? I found your blog through Heather Kendrick awhile ago and have enjoyed following your family's doings.
I had no idea you were in the MTC with Curt and Jodi! I recognize a few other faces--Nathan Holmes, Kendi Rackham, and (I think) Dewayne Berg and Travis Zaremba. Am I correct? Who else is in the group?
I was sorry to hear of Garret's passing. Sounds like he was really a sweet child.
Merilee (Allen) Swain
Those pictures are so awesome! Isn't it funny. THose were back in the days before we were all FAMOUS. What fun! I found my mission pictures the other day! What fun times!
You may be wearing white hose but at least they weren't purple!! I am wearing purple nylons. Whatever. Madi was very concerned as to why I should be so mad at you when we are friends. I had to explain that every single picture we ever took in the MTC was posed and staged. I was NOT mad at my sweet companion. And WHO is in the photo with you as a baby? (And, that is Garrett's profile on your little baby body.) Who who who?
Post a Comment