tales of the Russell Family adventures
Oh! I know, I know. Holy Cow! That's an awesome picture. And it looks like she's holding Maura. WOW! You have to make a copy of that and give it to her.
who is it?
ok. I'm not 100%, but I'm going to guess, the initials of PB??? Very cute baby picture!
Nice! You now know that this is a small world. Cute baby!!!
Ok I have no idea. I probably don't know this person, right?!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh! I know, I know. Holy Cow! That's an awesome picture. And it looks like she's holding Maura. WOW! You have to make a copy of that and give it to her.
who is it?
ok. I'm not 100%, but I'm going to guess, the initials of PB??? Very cute baby picture!
Nice! You now know that this is a small world. Cute baby!!!
Ok I have no idea. I probably don't know this person, right?!
Post a Comment