Tuesday, September 15, 2009

September 15, 1995

Fourteen years ago today I married an illegal alien. Yep, that's right folks, I smuggled him into the country and illegally married him. He was just so cute. It was totally worth it! (He's legal now, so don't try anything funny.)


We were married in the Salt Lake Temple for time and eternity. I am so lucky to have him forever.


We were so young! Okay, I was 24 and he was 23, but we looked really young.


He's not cute any more, he's super handsome, manly and totally hot. (I'm not suppose to say that he's 'cute' in public.)


He's still totally worth it!


And we've lived happily ever...since.

Love you, Adam. Can't wait for the next 14...

11 comments:

BeeP said...

Love the photos. You guys do look really young.

delilas said...

Congratulation! A good Marriage is like wine, gets better with age.

Gina said...

sheeesh! how CUTE you both are! and I totally remember you both when you were so young and CUTE. I say you both have aged well. Happy Day to you! Adam is a keeper. Keep him - okay!?!?

Sarah Q said...

Happy Anniversary! Those pictures are great! Adam was so skinny!

Jodi said...

Holy Smokes!! I don't remember you and Adam getting married at fourteen!! Sheesh, I thought we were all so old when we were getting married and buying houses (and trailers for us) and starting families. You look so adorable. I LOVE the pictures. Happy Anniversary! Oh, and beautiful watches, too.

Heather said...

What an adorable couple you were, and still are. Congrats on the 14 years. How time flies when you're with the one you love!

Bergeson Family said...

You guys are the best!! Happy 14 with many more!

Stef said...

Those are so fun!!! congratulations

Leslie said...

Happy Anniversary!

Melody said...

What a cute couple! Happy Anniversary!

Unknown said...

Bekki, I love those pictures of you two. You did look sooo young and precious. Wow and those pictures make me feel warm and fuzzy! Congratulation!