My Handsome Boy
I think I blog entirely too much about Maura. I do have other children! Dallin, my oldest, is really a good kid. He will be turning 9 on Sunday and he seems so grown up lately!He just got new glasses a couple of weeks ago and he was excited to wear them. He really only needs them for distance (like to see the board at school), but thinks they are cool (even though they are crooked...).
He has done a pretty good job of keeping track of them and putting them in his case when he's not wearing them. He remembers to take them off before he goes to recess and to wear them during class.
He's such a good big brother to Maura, a good helper around the house, doing so well in school and an all around fun kid.



8 comments:
He's a stud!
CUTE!!! Love those glasses!!
We love Dallin! What a handsome boy!
He is one handsome boy and the specs are very stylish. Happy Birthday Dallin!
What a handsome little stud you got there!! Few more years and the girls will be all over him!
Question.... Do you know if Don Shelley does refurbishing furniture? I have my grandmas hutch that needed a little fixing done and a good paint job. Do you know if he does that sort of stuff or just re upholstering?
Thanks and I hope you are having a good week!!
Happy Early Birthday, Dallin! I like your glasses. I can't wait to see them in person.
Whaaaaat? Dallin is NINE? When did that happen? He looks awfully grown up with his glasses, too. Happy Birthday to Dallin!
Happy Birthday BUUUUDY!
Post a Comment