Sunday, May 30, 2010

In Memory
I'm so glad my sister, Gina, lives so close to where we buried Garrett. She is such a terrific 'babysitter'. This past week she bought flowers, cute little figurines and a pinwheel to decorate his headstone.


The frog and turtle are so perfect! I always think of Garrett when I see frogs for some reason, it's the same with the color green!

The snow has finally melted and the grass is green. It's going to be a beautiful summer, we can't wait to visit.


Thanks, cousins for visiting for us.



I've been thinking a lot about my mom this weekend as well. We sure do miss her.


I'm so glad she is keeping Garrett company!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

They both look perfect, Gina. I just about told Dallin today how much we think of Garrett and what a good big brother he was to him. I wasn't sure how he'd react, so I didn't. Maybe I shoulda. Love you all...