Monday, May 17, 2010

Mookster Chronicles

So, I've given up hiding the lipstick. It's much easier just giving it to her and letting her use it. She loves to hold it and put it on and carry it around.

Today we actually went and bought some just for her (love the cheap bonbon lip gloss).

My worries are over...or so I thought!

When we got home from the store I was busy unloading the groceries. I hadn't seen her for a while so I went looking and this is what I found.



Now she puts on the lipstick, then kisses the mirror!


Over and over and over again!


I guess it didn't label this as a bad behavior as I ran and grabbed the camera!

Well, at least she's not drawing on the walls, carpet, headboards or couches any more!!

3 comments:

The Jones Family said...

Too cute. Just love the spontaneous cuteness of your little sweetie. Enjoy it all. It goes by soooo fast.

Stef said...

Wow! How cute. In that last picture, you can totally see her fascination with the lipmarks.

Tammie & Jeff said...

So Cute! She is so funny and has a mind of her own.