The other day we were driving home after picking Dallin up from school.
We rounded the corner on our street and saw a few parents waiting at the bus stop for their kids holding a bunch of helium balloons and ribbons.
"It must be someone's birthday", I said. "Yeah," Dallin replied "It's the twins' birthday, but I don't know which one."
Ha ha ha ha ha....he kills me!
Every Monday and Wednesday Maura goes to Christy's house while I go to work. She loves Christy and talks about her all the time.
Yesterday we were making Rice Krispy Treats and Maura was helping. When they were finished she said; "Mom, when can we eat the Christy's? I just love Christy's!"
Ha ha ha ha
My kids are a riot!
Friday, October 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Love these stories, I'll have to remember that one to write in the girls' books! And I think I would love to get to go to Christy's too!!
haha that's so funny! I seriously love this age, they say the darnest things!!! Dallin is such a cutie! I sure do miss you guys! Hopefully we'll come visit soon!!! love you guys!
Post a Comment